Emclient will not load

When I tried to access emclient this am, I got a message that said:
database verification and repairing failed.

Please contact support with this imformation.

.MailClient.Storage.Data.DatabaseCorruptedException (0x80004005): SQL logic error
no such table: mail_data.LocalMailContents
Line: 9
DELETE FROM mail_index.MailItems WHERE NOT EXISTS(SELECT id FROM mail_data.LocalMailContents WHERE id=mail_index.MailItems.id LIMIT 1);
at MailClient.Storage.Data.DbRepository1.ImportFromResource(IDbConnection connection, Stream myStream, CancellationToken token) at MailClient.Storage.Data.DbRepository1.ImportFromManifestResource(String resourceName, CancellationToken token)
at MailClient.Storage.Data.DbRepository1.Repair(RepairMode mode, CancellationToken token) at MailClient.Accounts.ItemRepositories.Repair(RepairMode mode, CancellationToken token) at MailClient.DbRepair.ConsistencyChecker.CheckConsistencyForAccount(String accountDirectory, RepairMode mode, CancellationToken token) at MailClient.DbRepair.ConsistencyChecker.<>c__DisplayClass2_0.<Check>b__0(String p) at MailClient.DbRepair.PerAccountExecutor.Execute(String dataStoreLocation, Func2 action)
at MailClient.DbRepair.ConsistencyChecker.Check(RepairMode mode, CancellationToken token)
at MailClient.DbRepair.CheckingProcess.Check(CancellationToken token)
Data:
ResourceName: MailClient.Storage.Mail.Data.DbMailRepository.consistency.sql
DatastoreLocation: C:\Users\Robert\AppData\Roaming\eM Client<<

Immediately before this situation, I updated Windows. I uninstalled the Win update, but still got the error… Since I can’t load emclient in anyway, I can’t even tell you what version I have. My email is [email protected]

Because this is a database error, one thing you can try is to start eM Client with a new one.

Open Windows Explorer and make sure that Show hidden items is selected.

Go to C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\ and rename the eM Client folder to something else.

Start eM Client. If that works you can restore your most recent backup if you have one, or setup the email accounts again.

Thank you. This solution worked perfectly, although it will take me all day to check out everything.

I would pledge my first born, except she is 50 and would object.

1 Like