Emclient taking 50% CPU

Windows 10 prior to Creative update and after. Task manager indicates two instances one taking about 50% CPU. If eMclient is closed this 50% one remains and Emclient will not open again. If I Close this process, the next time eMclient is opened the I get a notice that emclient was not closed correctly, all checks complete with a green ticks and eMclient then opens, however the 50% process reappears and so the cycle repeats. Uninstalling and re-installing does not fix the problem. eMclient is no shown as synching.

Bad problem that I do not yet know how to fix. Desperate right now

I have discovered what caused this problem. A synch confusion problem with the outlook.com server caused by me. I was sorting out emails for a user, there were about 2000 emails that were required for local storage within emclient. In my efforts to stop these from being synched with the server the situation arose where the server had them in a different folder than on the local emclient, synch could not cope and heavy cpu usage occurred.
The Fix: With emclient closed the outlook.com web mail was accessed and all emails and sub folders that were not wanted on the server were deleted. I discovered that a Delete All (selecting the primary folder) did not work,  the folders returned. Deleting individual folders proved permanent. Because emclient had another minor problem I disconnected the Internet (to prevent synch) then exported all the sub folders (Menu/file/export/export to .eml files) required for non synch, then uninstalled eMclient AND deleted the contents of the emclient folder (users/user/app data/roaming/emclient). A clean install of emclient, and setting up the email account (exchange for outlook.com), enabling the display of Local folders (Menu/Tools/settings/General) and ticking box for Show Local folders. With local folders displayed all unwanted sub folders were hidden (right click on folder and select Hide). A new folder was created (right click on Local folders and select New Folder) named: Stored. The previously exported emails with sub folders were imported into Stored (Menu/File/Import/mail). A perfect result. All Stored messages were no longer synched and cpu usage minimal.