EmClient sign in problem.

When I try to open emclient on my computer, I am now asked to sign in with my Google account.   When I try to do this, I get" Google has detected unusual activity related to your account and temporarily disabled it. To reestablish access to your account, contact your Google Apps account administrator."  My password is correct.   Whatever I do takes me round in a loop.  

You got further than me.  Mine popped up the google login screen and then immediately came up with a message “going offline this may take a while to complete”.  It has been running for hours.  I never got to the password field.

Hello Jane, can you please make a screenshot of the error you’re referring to? Unfortunately it seems like you might have to resolve this issue with Google’s support since your account has been deactivated, we can not re-activate it. Your mail service vendor (Google) has to resolve this issue.

Are you using any security software on your computer, that may have caused this issue? We’ve not recorded any similar issues to this, so I hope eM Client has not caused this problem.

Let me know if you need any further information or help.

Regards,

I have switched email programs in despair.  I am sorry as I really liked eMClient.  Am now with Thunderbird.

from this i sign in and it’s looping again and again in here.

Hello,
what version of eM Client are you running? (Help>Aboout section)
I believe this issue is solved in our newer versions.

Regards,
Olivia