emclient says I have an upgrade. When I click on yes to download it, nothiing happens

Update won’t download. I opened emClient this morning and got a box that said update 7.2.34711.0 is available for download, and I have three choices, “yes”, “no”, and “more information”. I click on yes, and absolutely NOTHING happens.

Same here, also nothing if I click more info.

I guess it’s an old bug.  You can go to https/emclient.com and download the new version.

Thanks, John. That’s what I did a little while ago. That download worked, and I was able to update. (I did notice, that there was an earlier service update, around the 8th of Feb - this one was listed as 13 Feb. I never received notifcation of that, but I assume the latest has any changes from that version as well.
In any case, all is good, but it would sure be nice to crush that old bug! :wink:

This is the behaviour with Windows10 and beginning with emClient 7.2.
I agree, it is totally confusing. There is no automatic download or a new window.

New process since emClient 7.2: You find the next steps and message in the messagecenter of Windows10 (Taskbar right side)
“New verison emClient …” is poping up there. Clicking onto this message, will give you the expected download-window from emClient.
I don’t know, why they handled it over to Windows10 instead of continuing within emClient :frowning:

Interesting. My WIN 10 is wonky, but I never got anything in my message center. Well, we’ll have to see what happens from now on. Maybe I had a really downlevel version. Anyway, thanks for that info, Volker!

Yeah, Im using Windows 7 Update won’t download. I opened emClient this morning and got a box that said update 7.2.34711.0 is available for download, and I have three choices, “yes”, “no”, and “more information”. I click on yes, and absolutely NOTHING happens.