Emclient not working for pobox.com

Mid December 2023 email header displayed red triangle instead of retrieving mail. I checked settings and ran diagnostics which returned OK for both incoming and outgoing. I can retrieve email from other platforms with the same settings and credentials. Looking for suggestions. One of the logs showed a constraint violation but may not have been current. Would like to run a file integrity check but can’t find on the menu.

It really depends on what the error is in the log.

Care to share?

I’m having trouble pasting log. Tells me 2 links not allowed

I received the log. Thanks.

The error is [IMAP] Microsoft.Data.Sqlite.SqliteException (0x80004005): SQLite Error 19: 'constraint failed'.

This is a database error, so you will need to delete it. By default, the database is the C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\eM Client\ folder. You may have to enable hidden items in Windows Explorer to get there.

If you have a recent backup, you can then restore the backup and eM Client should start working again without any problems.

If you don’t have a backup, but all your data is synced with servers, then you can add your accounts, and eM Client will resync with the server.

Great. Thanks. Much appreciated