eMClient need to be re-installed everytime i close the application

Everytime i close emClient and start the application again i get the above mentioned error.
I’ve to re-install the application for the problem to get resolved.
Can anyone help me with this problem.

This problem has come up after i installed latest updates.
I use Windows XP

Here is the trace

System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for ‘DbRepair.DbTools’ threw an exception. —> System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly ‘System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.64.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139’ or one of its dependencies. Failed to grant minimum permission requests. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131417)
File name: ‘System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.64.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139’ —> System.Security.Policy.PolicyException: Required permissions cannot be acquired.
at System.Security.SecurityManager.ResolvePolicy(Evidence evidence, PermissionSet reqdPset, PermissionSet optPset, PermissionSet denyPset, PermissionSet& denied, Boolean checkExecutionPermission)
at System.Security.SecurityManager.ResolvePolicy(Evidence evidence, PermissionSet reqdPset, PermissionSet optPset, PermissionSet denyPset, PermissionSet& denied, Int32& securitySpecialFlags, Boolean checkExecutionPermission)
at System.Reflection.Assembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoadFrom(String assemblyFile, Evidence securityEvidence, Byte[] hashValue, AssemblyHashAlgorithm hashAlgorithm, Boolean forIntrospection, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFrom(String assemblyFile)
at DbRepair.DbTools…cctor()

— End of inner exception stack trace —
at DbRepair.DbTools.OpenConnection(String fileName)
at DbRepair.Form1.CheckCorruption()
at DbRepair.Form1.Check(Object state)

Hello it seems that this is a file rights issue. From which location you run eM Client? What is your installed path? Isn’t it located or external or network drive?

Thank you for the reply michal.
eMClient is installed in standard “C:\Program Files\eM Client”
I’ve my mail(.dat) files in different drive on the same disk “e:\mail”.
I’ve upgraded my emClient recently to the latest update(2.6.7096).
I tried to revert back to the older version but as you know it will not work. It says that your mail database…is created with latest version.
Any valuable inputs would be of realy great help.

Thank you for the reply michal.
eMClient is installed in standard “C:\Program Files\eM Client”
I’ve my mail(.dat) files in different drive on the same disk “e:\mail”.
I’ve upgraded my emClient recently to the latest update(2.6.7096).
I tried to revert back to the older version but as you know it will not work. It says that your mail database…is created with latest version.
Any valuable inputs would be of realy great help.