emclient failed to import my outlook calendar and also isn't synching it

I selected to import from m/s outlook when installing, and later added 2 other m/s outlook.com email accounts. I got calendar entries only from the outlook pst file, none from any other account. For mail and contacts, each account shows with a triangle to select to show the mail and contacts for that account. for calendar, I only get the “local folders” (pst file, I guess, cause they’re really old recurring appointments long ago deleted). I tried to re-import, but when I try to click under the column for the calendar, the icon does not appear.

when adding a new appt to my @outlook.com account, it doesn’t appear locally - which isn’t surprising as there doesn’t seem to be any local storage for my online outlook.com calendars.

I’d like to stop using m/s outlook because it’s flaky if you add more than one account and everything about emclient except this is super cool. I hope you can suggest a solution. Thanks!

sorry - more info: Windows 8 pro, x64, Office 2010 x32, no exchange accounts, all are outlook.com.

I’ve successfully imported using the “outlook legacy” option which I never scrolled down to before since there was an “outlook” option on the first page. :slight_smile:

to test synch, i added a new appt for today in outlook, sent all items, exit/restart emclient, but NO SYNC, (No listing for my outlook.com calendars is showing up, of course, since import won’t add that.) Help!

I am glad you were able to successfully import all your data but eM Client does not support Calendars for Outlook.com accounts yet so there is no solution I can provide you at the moment.

Well, that explains my problem. Thanks for the quick reply. I’ll look for the enhancement requests section. :slight_smile:

Hello George

Good morning,

My name is Kofi Osei

Please I’ve been experiencing similar problem for some time now. My issue is, some of my users are using ms outlook and can’t accept meeting invitations from em client but can accept invitations from ms outlook. Please what can i do to fix this problem?

What version of eM Client are you using?

This question is marked as SOLVED.

George Wilson says :

eM Client does not support Calendars for Outlook.com accounts yet so there is no solution I can provide you at the moment.

From my point of view, there is no solution to the problem!

Paul