I have a problem that is making it impossible to use emClient, which I have been using for years. Every time I try to send an email (or reply to an email and send it) emClient crashes. It happens with all accounts, not just from one address. It happens when sending mails in both Italian and English.
Using emCLient in this way is impossible.
Is there any solution?
Without any details about the “crash”, etc., consider the following…
If you are comfortable executing these steps, give this a try:
(1) Delete any installation files you have downloaded.
(2) Uninstall eM Client, making sure to NOT delete your database directory when asked. This will ensure your settings and data remain in place.
(3) If it exists, delete C:\Program Files (x86)\eM Client
(4) Download and install the latest version from here
(5) The latest version of eM Client should then start with all your data in place.