eMClient 6.0 calendar events an hour out

I have noticed that calendar events in version 6.0 are showing an hour earlier in eM Client than they should be.

If I create an event in my Gmail or Apple calendar at 07:00 in UTC+10 time zone it shows in my eMClient calendar at 06:00.

My PC is set to UTC+10; my GMail and BlackBerry is GMT+10. It appears UTC=GMT as the time is correct on all my devices, but calendar entries are shifted an hour on eM Client.

Hi Michael
This problem has been reported a couple of times. Interestingly, those having reported this are all in the same time zone. Not sure if this is significant.

The response so far is that the problem is known and is under investigation. In the meantime, I’m including the event time in the description.
Regards
Philip

Hi, could you please contact me on [email protected] ? Join URL to this topic for easier orientation and I will send you what to do over email.

Jan

hi
same here - just updated to version 6
timezone: UTC/GMT +0:00 hours
mario

are you located on southern or northern hemisphere? Also what timezone setting o you have in Gmail calendar settings?

Jan

northern hemisphere
timezone was: gmt +1
now: gmt, but i also kept gmt+1 as additional timezone
i have sent you an email about it yesterday

Yes I’ve saw it, but because another user has pointed us exact settings which causes him same issue I think we might isolate and solve this issue very soon.

Would it be problem for you to try to create an event starting and ending in 2013 if it has same problem?

Jan

entering event in emclient: now that my local setting is gmt there is no problem with new events - whether they are in 2013 or in 2014 - but all the other events are 1 hour off.

then i changed setting back to gmt+1 - and entered event in google calendar - they show up 1 hour off in emclient, applies also to the ones entered before.

3rd try - timezone set in google: gmt+1, when recording event in emclient it picked gmt but i changed manually to gmt+1 - showing 1 hour off in google

when i have timezone in emclient on gmt - identical time is displayed in emclient and google

where does emclient take timezone from - the setting in the computer?

hope this helps
mario

I will need your GData logs, go to tools - settings - advanced, check GData under your account, apply and restart eM Client.

Simulate steps that leads to your issue and after that send logs… to [email protected] together with this topic’s URL in subject.

then you can turn logging off.

regards
Jan

Okay, people. This has been posted two years ago, been acklowledged and still open and not fixed? I am in NZDT (UTC+13) and all event entries are being displayed ane hour too late, however f you edit the event, the times are correct. So it’s a display issue primarily.
Also refer https://forum.emclient.com/emclient/topics/one_hour_offset_between_gmail_and_emc_calendars?topic-rep…