emails received up to two weeks later

Many of my emails are not being received for up to two weeks later. They appear to be sent, but not received. I thought that it might be my mailing list, but individual emails are also not being received promptly. Also, when sending, I sometimes have to go into the outbox and repeatedly “send all” before the email leaves the outbox. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I am using version 5.0.17595.0 with Windows 7 on a 64 bit computer.

Are you getting any error messages? Do the emails have any attachments? If so, what is their size?

Constantly get SMTP cannot be found, but emails usually go out within an hour. As far as I know, I have no problems with incoming messages. I received messages yesterday that were sent on 2/21 and 3/7. There are no attachments, but the majority of messages this is happening with have mailing lists of more than 50 people. But this has also happened with sending email to one individual. It doesn’t happen all the time. It is quite frustrating since the ones with the large mailing list is a group of golfers and I am sending out a link to a web page that contains the pairings for the coming week and the results of the past week and is important that they are received on a timely basis. Any help is appreciated.

Who is your email provider? Could you send us your SMTP logs please? Simply go to menu Tools->Settings->Advanced->Logging and check “SMTP” under the problematic account. Then restart eM Client, try to simulate the issue and send us (with reference to this topic) the logs using the same logging settings window. Thank you.