eMail windows have extra "stuff" at the top- how to remove?

This is how emMClient is displaying for me. This happens to be a spam message but all messages look like this- with all the lines about translating and requesting a response, etc. And the actual message is inside of a little box as you can see at the bottom. In the screen shots of this program I don’t see any of this and the actual message displays properly.

I really want to be able to use eMClient and will happily pay the registration cost but the way this is displayed is just unusable- even outlook web mail is better than this.

I just had Microsoft cut off my Apple Mail program off due to the TLS 1.0 and 1.1 insecurity issue. I failed to grandfather my e-mail in so I need to use another program. eMClient seemed like a good choice as there was no version of Thunderbird that was available for my older MacBook Pro.

Here are the specs of my machine: 17 inch MacBook Pro, Mid 2009, 3.06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo. OSX El Capitan (10.11.6) installed; it’s the highest OSX that can be installed on this machine.

I tried downloading and installing both eMClient 8.2.1687 and 8.2.1721.0 and both display the email message window this way. 9.x.xxxx.x will not install.

Help please- I have looked in all the pull down menus and can’t find anything to remove these “headers” (but they aren’t really e-mail headers, I know).

Thanks

Val

From what I remember this issue was specific to some versions of 8. It does not appear in version 9.

Unfortunately version 9 is not supported on El Capitan. We only support the last three releases of the Mac OS for 9.

I thought of that (sort of) and tried to download and install an earlier version. The earlier version did not overwrite the newer version. Is there a way to uninstall eMClient? Tried deleting from the Applications folder but that did not work. If I could delete eMClient I could start with the earliest version of 8 that I can find on the site.

Thanks