Email waiting to be sent

Everytime I want to close eMclient, dialog showing text one or more emails are waiting to be sent, quit anyway? (or something similar, I don’t use english language) pops out.
I have no concepts. I’ve tried to Send and Recieve, but no luck. I have this message for few months now, and I don’t want to use _Don’t show this message again_ because of when I would actually have some email to be sent :slight_smile:
Thanks in advance, Lukas

Hi Lukáš are you using the global outbox in your smart folders?
If not, can you enable the global outbox, by right clicking any of the current smart folders and select Display > Outbox.

Let me know if there’s any hidden concept in the outbox.

Also try to show Smart Drafts as well.

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul, thanks for quick reply.

I probably don’t use any smart folders as I’ve never heard about them. I use just two gmail accounts with gmail folders (same like in webmail environment). And as I don’t have any smart folder, I cannot click on it to show global outbox or drafts (I’ve tried it on gmail folder, but there is no option that you’ve mentioned).

I’ve tried to find anything related to smart folders in my eMclient, but with no luck. Sorry for me beeing such a noob.

Thanks, Lukas

Hi Lukas, to show the smart folder in eM Client please go to Tools > Settings > General, and check the option “Show Smart folders”.

Hope this helps,
Paul.

Hi Paul, thank you very much. Indeed there was an old email.
Problem solved, thanks again.
Lukas

Great! Glad that it works, let us know if you come across any other issues or questions, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.