Email rejected in sending

I have been sending emails this morning but just now I cannot send anymore.  I get the message in the pic I am including in this post.  I am using windows 8 on a desktop computer with bellaliant service provider.

Hi Sue, I’m afraid this might be a server issue rather than an application issue, please switch to the “Log” tab once the error reoccurs, copy the content of the log and submit it to us here on the forum.

Also please navigate to your account settings and make a screenshot of your SMTP settings for the problematic account.

Does this issue occur, only when sending to a specific sender or each time you try to send out a message from eM Client?

Thank you,
Paul

How do I submit those logs on this forum?

It occurs to all email. 

My issue is resolved, at least it is for now.  I deleted my messages I wanted to send and started new and now my messages are going like they should.

Glad it works, please make sure to let us know if the issue reoccurs.

Thank you,
Paul

Hi Paul,  I have another problem but it is sort of the same.  I keep getting this message.  I click it off but next time I open my mail there it is again. It’s kinda annoying.

Hi Sue, seems like some of your messages that you were deleting is too large and can not be uploaded to the server, use the repair feature on your Trash folder by right clicking the folder, navigating to Properties > Repair and by using the Repair button.

Or you can delete the single message out of your trash folder if you can locate it by using Shift+delete.

Hope this helps,
Paul

Thank you very much for your help, Paul.  I did that and then I waited a day to see if it was the fix and YUP, it did the trick.  Yahoo, back in the pink again, thanks!

Hi again Sue, glad it works, please make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul