Email not displayed

Has anyone else had this problem and what did you do to fix it? I have a few senders that send me email that will not display in the preview pane or when I open the email. I use Gmail and I can go to Google and view the email just fine. Likewise if I go to another device, such as my phone, I can see the email. I have searched all over for a reason and have not found it. It only happens with three or four senders, but it always happens with those senders. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi, do you think you could drag the message into a new email and send the exported message to my mail (mcgregor@emclient),
also please include a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul.

I have two or three emails each day from the same sender which are large bundles of numbers and letters, like code I suppose, but which are unreadable.  I can read them from other clients, but I like eM Client and would like to use it exclusively.  This happens with only these senders similar to the previous poster.  Is there a fix for this?  Thanks.

Hi Greg, can you please make a screenshot of this issue? What version of eM client are you using? You could also send me the exported message as I suggested earlier to John.

Please drag and drop the message onto a new email and include a reference link to this forum topic and send the message to [email protected].

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi John and Greg,

Any chance that the senders of those e-mails which you can not see, are using a Mac computer?

I have this same issue; a message from monster.com.