Email newsletter will not delete

Hi everyone, I have a problem with eM Client (latest free version) in that I cannot delete a newsletter that I subscribe to. I also cannot open it which I suspect is something to do with it. The newsletter is from Fanatical, the games platform and I have been receiving newsletters from them for years with no problems until yesterday although another newsletter from them has opened been read and deleted today. Other emails have been behaving normally. If it matters the email address is POP3.

If I click on the newsletter to open it nothing happens and the writing in the inbox stays bold. The delete function doesn’t work and neither does right click and selecting delete. Right clicking and selecting move to doesn’t work either. I have read through previous posts with similar problems and they either haven’t been answered or aren’t quite the same problem I have. Does aanyone have any suggestions on how to delete this newsletter please?

Please close eM Client and open a Windows Command Prompt. Not a powershell, but a command prompt.

Paste in this command including the leading "

"C:\Program Files (x86)\eM Client\MailClient.exe" /dbrepair

When that is done, restart eM Client.

You sir are a star. That worked a treat and I will have to remeber that one although this is the first time in several years of using eM Client that this has happened. Thank you so much.

Kind regards, Shaun