Email messages take a long time to load after selecting

I’m having an issue where whenever I select an email to read it is taking a really long time to load. Sometimes it takes up to a minute before anything shows, that’s even with simple text-only emails as well. I’m running eM Client version 7.0.26687.0.

Same here. Same version. On an IMAP account. I have checked “Download messages” in the Account settings. Doesn’t help.

I am having the same issue, it takes forever to download a new email

I am having the same issue, except my e-mail never loads, I see the dots scrolling across the top of the e-mail body but nothing ever loads, If I close and re-open EM Client all works as it should.

What security applications do you have installed?
Suggest you install 7.0.27943.0 from http://www.emclient.com/release-history

I have the stock win 10 installed windows defender AND superantispyware. I have been running the spyware software in parallel with an anti virus for years. Running EM Client 7.0.27943.0.

Hello everybody,

Could you please tell us how long does it take to open these messages? How big are they? Are there any processes running in Menu -> Tools -> Operations? Do these problems persist even after upgrading to the newest version? If you’ve upgraded recently, it might be that the initial synchronization takes a longer time.

Thank you,
Maurice

Running EM Client 7.0.27943.0.
No task in operations.
Just text mail and when begins to happens this is with all mails, even with mail already seen.
I get tired of waiting after 5 minutes without loadinf the mail.
I have been using em client for a week and this happens time to time. I have to close the program, go to task manager and kill process because it keep running and start over and everything work a while.
Let me know if I can send you more information or log maybe.

Hello Sergio,

Thank you for the details. Could we also ask if you get any error messages? If you do, can you please post a screenshot and copy the content of the third tab in the same window as the error titled ‘Log’? Does the whole program freeze?

Thank you,
Maurice

Hi Maurice,

Better just to follow on the other post :
https://forum.emclient.com/emclient/topics/e-mail-not-loading?topic-reply-list%5Bsettings%5D%5Bfilte…
There is not error on the error tab.
Regards