Email forwarding issue

After functioning OK, suddenly I cannot forward existing emails. Forward button works, but then nothing, no new send window, nothing. Ideas? Thanks! 

Hi Gerald, what version of eM Client are you currently using? Can you also make sure you have the latest available version of Internet Explorer installed on your computer?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul…6.0.20154.0 version. I use Chrome as browser and it has worked fine and works fine on another computer. Any other ideas? BTW, I rebooted computer in question, closed out EM Client and rebooted…same issue.

Hi Gerald, can you try to download this version of the application and update the client to this version (http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.20498/setup.msi), also please check the version of IE, even though you’re using another browser for your regular search, eM Client is using some of Internet’s Explorer components for some important features like clipboard management, image rendering and others so it has to be up to date. It may or may not help the issue.

Thank you for understanding,
Paul.

Hi Paul…Well, as per your suggestions, I downloaded the EM Client update above and have updated to IE9 and the problem persists. Any more thouglhts? Thanks for the effort! Jerry 

Hey Paul…Suddenly email forwarding works again. Life is good! Thanks!

Great! Glad that it works, if you come across any other issues or questions, let us know, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.