Email content missing fomr emails

I had a party evite sent to me from a customer, but the email was missing critical content from the evite. I thought it was my companies app problem, but when I forwared the evite to tech support, they could view the evite content. I then checked the email via outlook web email, and the content was there. Somehow, eM is removing the content from the email. I believe this has happend to other emails in the past. How can this be fixed? Also, I keep getting sync error on my folder : (AirSync) Cannot create folder :[email protected]/UnitedStates"/ due to the following error(s)UknownError (11). Will attempt to create folder on next syncronization. I performed the repair on the folder, but still keep getting this error everytime I open eM Client.

Hello Melody, can you please make a screenshot of the issue and submit it to us here on the forum? If I understand this correctly you’re having issues with an outlook.com account, or are you having this issue with multiple accounts?

What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About?

When an error occurs, can you also please switch to the “Log” tab, copy the content of the log and submit it to us here on the forum?

Thank you,

https://forum.emclient.com/emclient/topics/

I am on the latest version. 

version 6.0.22344.0

Hello Melody, I’m not really sure if this issue is related to the evite you were referring to, but it seems it is not possible to create a folder on your server, have you created this folder or is this an existing calendar folder maybe under your account in eM Client? Is it visible when logging into your account online using the online interface?

Try to right click the /United States/ folder under your account and select Properties > Repair and click on the repair button if the folder is visible in eM Client.

Regards,

I don’t have a folder called /Untied States/.  this error occurred right after I added the second email address. 

I found it under calendars and have deleted it.  Not sure where is came from.  Error showed up after I added the my second email address to consolidate emails.  This error is now corrected.

However; I still have a problem of missing content from the guest evites, displaying in eM  Is there a rule or filter that could be ding this?

Can you please make a screenshot of this issue and submit it to us here on the forum, I’m glad the error is no longer occurring, please make sure to let us know if similar issues arise again.

Regards,