[eM v7] Delagated account issues / exchange sync

Hi, on v7 i have issues with delegated mailbox access and folder structure. On v6 this issues didn’t happen. Inbox folder is not present in the new v7 client so i can’t see emails in the inbox folder. Please fix this issue as i won’t buy this new version if when it comes out and has this issue (makes it completly useless for me). On v6 i could access the inbox folder and see emails in the new version i only see inbox subfolders but not the emails inside inbox folder. Also i see sync issues with syncing the other folders in the delegated mailbox, it gives access denied wich didn’t happen on v6.

Hello Nitescu,
could you please take a screenshot of the sync error and copy the content of the Tools>Operations>Log window here so that we can try to see why eM Client can’t synchronize your Inbox folder?

Regards,
Olivia

Hi Olivia,

Please check the screenshot from em6 that I emailed you relating the inbox folder (you will see that the inbox folder gets displayed on the old version and I can see emails in it, so what changed in v7 that it doesn’t appear anymore? ).
I also want to help in closed beta testing and also localisations on Romanian language.

Regards,
Laurentiu

I really hope this gets sorted in Beta 3 and I really hope this doesn’t get in final version with this issue, eM7 will become completly useless for me and waste of money for anyone with this situation. Like I sent the screenshot with eM6 that proves that it isn’t an exchange server issue…

Hello Nitescu,
we are looking into this issue, I’m sorry for the lack of reply in while.
I sent you a message about logs we’ll need to analyze the cause of this issue.

Regards,
Olivia