eM syncs only one way with Google calendar

The agenda items I enter in eM do not show up in my google calendar. But What I enter in google calendar shows up in eM. I use only one calendar, which is the same account as my gmail. Yes, email works fine. Version is 6.0.22344.0. Could someone help pleae? Thanks, Maarten

Hello Maarten, are you seeing any errors when trying to synchronize your account with the server? Are you using any security software on your computer, that may have disabled the application’s ability to connect to the server? If so, can you please try to disable these security elements temporarily on your computer and check if the issue persists?

Thank you,

Hi Paul,
I dont see any errors messages. I tried to switch off MS essentials, made no difference. I must say, it used to be OK, I have been a happy eM user for about two years now.

Can you please try to update your eM Client to this release, 6.0.22625.0 and check if the issue persists?

If it does, please go to the advanced settings window in Tools > Settings > Advanced and enable GData logging for the problematic account. Save the settings and replicate the issue, try to update the calendar from the web and from eM Client directly. Wait for the application to finish sync, or try to use the “refresh” button. If the items are still not in sync, please go back to the advanced settings window and submit the logging data to us using the “Send logs” button.

Please send the logging data to my work mail, [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic for more information about this issue.

Thank you.