eM Client won't start, loops endlessly

Here’s the error I get when trying to start the program:

eM Client (6.0.24928.0)Windows: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0, Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
The following error has occurred:
System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly ‘HTMLEditorControl, Version=6.0.24928.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’ or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest.
File name: ‘HTMLEditorControl, Version=6.0.24928.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’
   at MailClient.UI.Themes.ThemeSetter.SetThemeForControl(Control control)
   at MailClient.UI.Controls.ControlWidgetManager.ControlWidgetManager.insertRemoveButton(Int32 column)
   at MailClient.UI.Controls.ControlWidgetManager.ControlWidgetManager.insertColumns(Int32 columncount)
   at MailClient.UI.Controls.ControlWidgetManager.ControlWidgetManager…ctor()
   at MailClient.UI.Forms.formMain.InitializeComponent()
   at MailClient.UI.Forms.formMain…ctor(List1 arguments)    at MailClient.Program.CreateMainForm(Boolean startupInit, List1 args)
   at MailClient.Program.Main(String[] args)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Please tell me I haven’t lost all my email!

Hello,

Please uninstall and reinstall eM Client. You won’t lose any e-mails as they are stored in a different folder.
Hope that helps.

-Dave