em client stuck upon download attachments

em client just stuck when i download or open any attachment from any folder except inbox and i have to force close from task manager in windows 7. Little window will open to show the progress of download and it will never moves. The program just stuck.

em client does not download whole attachments for all the emails even after i change the setting to auto download all the attachments. I have went through all the folder one by one and change the settings to auto download all the attachments. but didn’t works offline or online.

i have configured mail 365 account.

I even have the latest version of em client.

Kindly assist.

Hello Chaudhary, what version of eM Client are you currently using , can you please check the exact release number in Help > About? Are you seeing any errors thrown by the application when trying to download the attachment?

Are you using any security software on your computer that may have disabled the ability to download the attachment? Are you using any rules with eM Client?

6.0.22 thats the latest version

This is not the full release number of the application, can you please submit the exact release number from Help > About?

Can you also please answer the other questions, I’ve included in my previous post?

Thank you.

Hello again, please try to update your client to this release, 6.0.22504.0 and perform folder repair on all affected folders, to perform a repair, right click the folder, select Properties and navigate to the Repair tab, use the Repair button to resynchronise the folder with the server. We experienced an issue with attachment download on exchange servers, repairing the folder should allow you to download the attachments again.

Hope this helps,