eM Client stops syncing after some hours

I’m using the free version and I noticed one problem.
I keep eM Client opened for all day long and after some hours it just stops performing any transaction with my GMail account. I mean:

• If I click on an email title, the client just keeps showing the dots and loading the email without really downloading it.
  • The client no more checks for emails as new emails appear no more.
    If I close the program and start it on again, it works for some hours and then it stops. Is there a solution for this problem?

Hi, this is not issue.
Every freemail service has limit how much data can be synchronized in some time interval. So if you have huge amounts of them you will have to wait longer time until server will send all data to eM Client.

But just to be sure after a while are emails synchronized? If not do you see any error message?

Jan

I have also had the problem where the eM client will not send large file, using the free version. I have to go direct throught the webserver to send large attachments in a timely matter

Hi Shalee, did you receive any errors from the application? How large would this file be? Note that most mail service providers have a maximum size limit of message/attachments set to around 10-20MB, which in case you were sending a large attachment is not so hard to exceed.

Thank you,
Paul

The attachments totaled 12.7 M, which was sent from the server with no issues. I tried sending my first message through eM Clinet and had to send it from the web server after the message set in my outbox for almost 24 hrs. I am aware there are sending limits, but do not believe that was the issue. I know send all emails with large attachments directly from the web server, as to not delay the messages from being sent.

Hi again Shalee, what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact version number in Help > About? What mail service are you using with eM Client?

Thank you,
Paul

Version 6.0.21004.0  Computer is Windows Vista Home Premium.

Hi Shalee,

If you want to send big attachments in an e-mail, I would advise to use a file-sharing service like DropBox or SendSpace.

Can you please try to update your eM client to this release and check if the issue persists? http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.21364/setup.msi

Thank you,
Paul