eM client stopped functioning

I can’t load my eM client application. When I do I get a folder rebuilding message then nothing. I briefly tried a tracking inhibitor and it really screwed things up. I took it out and got everything back but eM client. Do I do a complete reinstall?

Hello,
I am sorry for the delay in replying - is your problem still actual?

I take to take it out. I could not resolve the problem and needed to move on. The product design and usability is sensational. But I could not find a work around to get it operational, so out it came. I would have paid the price to purchase it it would have make the repair more prompt.

I my opinion until the product has more back end support in product analysis and recovery, I can’t use it,

Good luck.
karl

With PRO version you will receive access to “VIP support” where you can get support 7 days a week, 365 days a year and most of the problems are resolved within 48 hours.

This forum has lower priority and sometimes it can happen that some questions slip through my eyes. When it happens, do not hesitate to ask the same question again, or contact me directly at: [email protected]