EM Client Pop up Error Message

OK, so I made the mistake of attaching a whopping big zip file to my email message. EM Client told me that the attachment was too big. I cancelled the send. But now, even after two days I still keep getting the same error message over and over again, every time I open EM Client.

I have gone into my GMail account on the web and cleaned out all the unsent message. But the error message keeps popping up. It is so irritating.

I am uploading the error message with this post. Maybe I have not cleaned out my web GMail properly.

Can someone help please. Any help will be appreciated. Of course, I can go into preferences and disable pop-up error messages, but that is not the proper solution.

Hi,

Perhaps your message is stuck in your Sent directory on eM Client. Did you have a look at it? Have you tried to delete all the messages in this directory?

Cheers,
Matthieu

Hi, it seems like the message is being uploaded to your Trash folder, when you’ve removed the message from the outbox eM client has moved the message to the Trash folder which is now being synchronized with the mail server, navigate to the Trash folder and locate the message, remove it from the server folder by using “Shift+Delete”, this should remove the message without moving it to the trash folder.

Or you can try to repair the Trash folder by right clicking the folder, navigating to the folder’s properties and using the repair feature under “Repair”, this will remove all your content from the Trash folder and synchronize message headers based on the content available on the server.

Hope this helps,
Paul

Hi Matthieu and Paul,

Many thanks for your replies. As I mentioned above, I did look high and low for the email and was nowhere to be found. Not even in the Trash folder. But today, when I repeated the search, all of a sudden, it was there in the Trash folder. I have since ‘shift+deleted’ it re-enabled the error messages in EM Client and everything is back to normal.

While I wonder why it took so long to show up in the Trash folder, I am just glad that the crisis is over.

Thanks again and have a nice day.

Hi again, glad it works, please make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul