Em client offline, but it's not

Em Client isn’t opening email content and when I checked the logs, it indicated that it is offline and that is simply not the case. Please advise.

Is MENU > File > Work Offline check marked?
What is the exact message in the log?
What is the version number of eMC you are using?
Have you tried re-booting your computer?

Hell Lawrence,

As of this morning it had all resolved itself. However, Em Client is once again unable to access any of the three email accounts connected to it. I am including the error log for your perusal. I occasionally saw this to a smaller degree with Windows 10, but nothing like this.

As per your questions:

I’ve replied via (web) email.

I just performed another reboot and it did nothing for the problem.

1. See attached error log
  2. Version # 8.2.1659 (845a639)
  3. Rebooting my computer does nothing for this issue.

I am able to access all of three of the email accounts attached to Em Client via web mail. So it’s not them. I have a long working relationship with this program (five years now). But if this is the current trend, I’m going to have to look elsewhere.

None attached. This forum does not support attachments. Needs to be displayed, not attached.

I would suggest that you BACKUP eMC, uninstall eMC, do not delete the database, reinstall using the current version from here

I am able to access all of three of the email accounts attached to Em Client via web mail. So it’s not them.

Sometimes this can also be related to optional programs installed blocking or interfering with the mail client. If you have any eg: optional Firewall / Security, Antivirus , VPNs etc installed, try disabling them temporarily and then close and reopen eM Client to see if it then works.