eM Client not syncing gmail contacts to iPhone

eM Client has stopped syncing gmail contacts to iPhone 6. Emails and calendar are fine, but contacts I enter in eM Client are not syncing to the iPhone but are from the iPhone to eM Client.

Hello Ian,
are the contacts you make in eM Client synchronized to your gmail account when you check it through webmail?
If they are the, problem will be with iPhone getting the contacts from the server, because eM Client send them to your gmail account, not directly to your iPhone.

Regards,
Olivia

Hi Olivia,
I have added a new contact in eM Client but it is not synchronizing to web mail. However, when I add a contact to web mail it is synchronizing to eM Client. We have another eM Client user here with separate eM Client license and loaded on a separate computer and it synchronizes well.

Should I uninstall and reinstall eM Client on my computer? If so, can I use the same license key?Please advise.

Thanks
Ian

Hello Ian,
if you just install and uninstall you will not need to use your license key again - this information is saved in your database which will be untouched by the reinstall.
I suggest removing your iCloud account from the Tools>Accounts section and setting it up again, maybe a fresh set up will fix the synchronization.
If not we can set up logging for analysis.

Regards,
Olivia

Hi Olivia,

I have removed the account and set it up again and the contacts are synchronizing both ways again. I didn’t uninstall and reinstall either.

Thank you for your assistance.

Cheers,
Ian

Hello Ian,
glad to hear the issue has been fixed :slight_smile:

Regards,
Olivia