EM Client Not Sending Emails: "Invalid Recipient"

Hi,

First off I love the client and have been using it lots but recently (after sending a mass mail to clients) It’s impossible for me to send a single email and this has axed my productivity…

11:38:02   MailExceptions.OperationException: Sending email failed due to the following error: One or more recipients are invalid. —> Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ServiceResponseException: One or more recipients are invalid.

There’s the error that I receive if you need any more details let me know as I would love to have this resolved asap…

Thanks

Hello, are you having this issue on Exchange, I believe this may have occurred while editing a calendar event that you’re not an attendee of, try to repair the calendar folder the error is referring to or please include a more detailed part of the log with a couple of lines above and below what you’ve submitted above.

What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About?

Thank you,

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your response.
I don’t use the calendar on EM Client, and I have repaired but still cannot send anything.
Attached is a picture of the log

release number is 6.0.22344.0 - hope this helps

Please try to update your eM Client to this release and check if the issue persists, 6.0.22930.0 .

Regards,