EM Client License Problem

I have used an EM-client for the past 3 years. Last Friday I got this message.
I tried to register for a new license key , but it’s still not working.
What can I do? Can someone help me?

Такая же проблема настигла и меня. Уже нашли решение?

@Chayut

Computer cannot be activated due to violation of our license policy.

If you have been using a eg: Free license, see the following thread for details.

Same problem here, and at the same time a friend has the same problem. I will change to Thunderbird, since this seems to be a bigger measure.

@devnik

Same problem here, and at the same time a friend has the same problem. I will change to Thunderbird,

eM Client works fine an "no issues* with the program itself for me and my friends. Shouldn’t need to change to Thunderbird.

Are you getting similar violation messages about eg: your computer cannot be activated due to license violation etc ? Or something different ?.

If you are getting similar violation messages like in the above thread and “believe you shouldn’t be”, then email [email protected] as per the end of the above “thread link post” from eM Client support who will advise / help you.

If it’s a different error message you and your friends are getting, let us know what the problem is in this thread to try & resolve it for you.

Blockquote
Are you getting similar violation messages about eg: your computer cannot be activated due to license violation etc ?

Yes, the same violation message, seems to depend on the computer system. The computer did not change at all.
Since I have no idea how the suggested violation is measured (2 Mailboxes, no use on other hardware, no change of hard- and software), I have to guess that there is either a random process at em Client license server, or any algorithm in the software that counts mails or something else, so that I am afraid of a lack of my data’s privacy.
Both options are not very trustworthy for me. I liked eM client very much the last years, it ran without any problems, but this issue is very strange.

@devnik

Yes, the same violation message, seems to depend on the computer system. The computer did not change at all.

Nothing has changed (as far as the licenses go for personal or business use) in newer versions of eM Client other than “alot of updated new features” in the program itself.

So you will need to contact eM Client Sales as per above email address to find out about why you are getting those violation license messages.