eM Client is not syncing my mail since yesterday

Hello, am a prior Windows Live Mail user that switched to eM Client in May. I’ve got version 6.0.24928.0.  I have 2 accounts set up exactly the same, have not changed anything, and one of them stopped syncing yesterday.  I can log into Outlook web for that account no problem, it’s just not syncing to eM Client.  Both accounts are set up on https://outlook.office365.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx server.  Please help. I hate Outlook web.

I’m having the same problem, it’s maddening… it just stopped working.
My other mail client has no problem… and the password is 100% correct.  Incredibly frustrating… might be time to use a different mail client :P 

I have since deleted the one account that wouldn’t sync from eM Client and tried re-adding it several different ways, none of which work.  The way it was set up was working, I changed nothing, and it was set up exactly like my other MSN account and that one still works.  Of course, that one isn’t my main account.  Infuriating.  I have wanted to upgrade to the pro version so I can get all my email in one place, however, ever since I started using in May, it’s been one issue after another.  I was having calendar issues prior to this and now I have no calendar at all because nothing is syncing on that account.  Downloading my email via other apps works fine on my ipad and android phone as well as logging in on Outlook web, and maybe that’s just what I’m going to have to do from now on.  Sad.

I tried again this morning setting up my hotmail account, not as an exchange account, but as an Outlook account on the automatic set up and it seems to have worked for now. Had tried a few other things including enabling the POP settings by logging into hotmail on a browser. Given what has been happening I am not totally confident that it will last but just wanted to update.

Yesterday I had gotten a tweet from Outlook that they were aware of the issue and working on it so I went ahead and set up my email account as Outlook account too and it is working :slight_smile: