eM Client is laying! NOT FREE!

How can you market this software as free? It’s not free. And who wants to buy something with these much bugs in it? Stop laying. I’m uninstalling this pos and i will not say anything good about this crappy software.

I assume you mean “lying” (the telling of lies, or false statements; untruthfulness) not “laying” (to put or place in a horizontal position or position of rest).  How are they lying?

“After our 30-day free trial, you may decide to use eM Client’s FREE license or upgrade to the PRO version at any time.”

Whoa! Another satisfied customer! Interesting that your logon name has the same misspelling that appears in your message title. What a fabulous coincidence!

> I’m uninstalling this pos and i will not say anything good about this crappy software.

Noted. Trust me, we all hugely appreciate learning about this.

(But come on…say at least one tiny little nice thing. What about the pretty colors? The nice rectangular windows? The dialog boxes with their attractive title bars? The ingeniously expanding and collapsing “tree” views? Something?)

Well anyway, try not to let the door smack you on the backside on your way out. It could cause a bruise, which might prove embarrassing at the beach or wherever.