EM client - help resolving error

I get an error everything time EM client sends & receives (error 5.7.0).  I know what happened but not sure how to fix it.  I tried sending an email with an attachment that Em Client/Gmail  thinks has a virus (it doesn’t but that is irrelevant).  Now it keeps failing to send it which is fine except I can’t find the email to delete it or stop the error from occurring.  The outbox is empty, I tried repairing it but that didn’t work.  I can’t find the email anywhere or get EM Client to quit trying to send it.  I checked gmail online and can’t fine it there either.

Hi Linda, can you please make a screenshot of the error you’re seeing? Also what version of eM Client are you currently using, can you please tell me the exact version number from Help > About?

Thank you,
Paul.

I am using 6.0.21034.0

Everytime I close EM client down it tells me there is a message in the outbox trying to send, am I sure I want to close down.  Also, I tried “repair” on the outbox properties.  If it did anything I can’t tell but it didn’t fix the problem.

Hi, I unfortunately can not see the message from this screenshot due to it’s small resolution, can you maybe upload the screenshot in it’s full resolution or try to use some common file/image sharing service to upload it (for example imgur.com)?

I believe you should be able to resolve this issue, by going to Tools > Settings > General, enable the option to “show local folders” (or smart folders). After you do so, you should see “local folders” in the left sidebar under your account(s). Local folders should contain an Outbox where the message should be located.

Delete the message from your Outbox and hopefully the error won’t reappear.

Hope this helps,
Paul.

That fixed it!  Thanks!

Great, I’m glad I could help, please let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.