em client fails to update

-I get an error message when program starts that reads “unable to connect to remote server” and to continue using product be sure vendors server is aviailable to my network. How do I fix this?

Hi,
is it possible you’re using a proxy server or a firewall that would disable em client’s ability to connect to our servers.
Can you please try accessing this website and let me know if you’re able to do so: http://licensing.emclient.com/

Thank you,
Paul.

Thanks for responding Paul, that link directs me to a login screen and also another window opens titl;ed Video Download Helper. What do you recommend from here? Bill

Hi, can you please go to Help > About and press Ctrl + U and send me the URL to my email ([email protected]), thank you.

Paul.

http://www.emclient.com/update/1.2/up…

Thanks for your help

Paul, I rebooted my computer because EM Client did not download messages and I got this error:

"eM Client has been unable to contact update and license server for 14 days. To be able to continue using the product, please ensure that the vendor’s server is accessible from your network.

Last attempt resulted in the following error: Unable to connect to the remote server - The app will now run in offline mode"

Unless you have other suggestions, my next move is to restore my computer to a previous date. Bill

Hi,
can you please send me an email with a reference to this forum topic (link should do).

Thank you,
Paul.

looks like the email will not be sent - it is stuck in the outbox

can I reload em client without losing contacts and saved emails? If so how would I proceed and do you recommend i TRY IT?

Hi, you can not send any email currently since eM client is in offline mode, can you maybe use your webmail to send me the email?

Thank you,
Paul.

I sent you an email using webmail 2-3 days ago - what now??

Hi, please check your email, I did reply to what you’ve sent me.

Thank you,
Paul.

Paul, I did not get it the email, please resend - hope the reply contains a solution to this problem. Thanks, Bill

Done. Paul.