eM Client fails to start - Please help. I have no idea where to start looking ...

Please Assist - I have no idea where to start looking to fix this! We had a power failure and now I cannot open my emails.

Kind Regards
S…

System.ApplicationException: database disk image is malformed
database disk image is malformed
Line: 15
DELETE FROM mail_data.LocalMailContents WHERE NOT EXISTS (SELECT id FROM mail_index.MailItems WHERE id=mail_data.LocalMailContents.id);
   at MailClient.Storage.Data.DbRepository1.ImportFromResource(IDbConnection connection, Stream myStream, CancellationToken token)    at MailClient.Storage.Data.DbRepository1.ImportFromManifestResource(String resourceName, CancellationToken token)
   at MailClient.Storage.Data.DbRepository1.Repair(RepairMode mode, CancellationToken token) &nbsp; &nbsp;at MailClient.Accounts.ItemRepositories.Repair(RepairMode mode, CancellationToken token) &nbsp; &nbsp;at DbRepair.ConsistencyChecker.CheckConsistencyForAccount(String accountDirectory, RepairMode mode, CancellationToken token) &nbsp; &nbsp;at DbRepair.ConsistencyChecker.\<\>c\_\_DisplayClass2\_0.<check>b__0(String p)<br> at DbRepair.PerAccountExecutor.Execute(String dataStoreLocation, Func2 action)
at DbRepair.ConsistencyChecker.Check(RepairMode mode, CancellationToken token)
at DbRepair.CheckingProcess.Check(CancellationToken token)
Data:
ResourceName: MailClient.Storage.Mail.Data.DbMailRepository.consistency.sql
DatastoreLocation: C:\Users\XXXXXX\AppData\Roaming\eM Client</check>

Not much you can do if the database is corrupt. 

If your email account was setup as IMAP or Exchange, then your messages are stored on the server, so deleting the database and starting again is a solution. To delete the database, close eM Client, and then delete or rename C:\Users\XXXXXX\AppData\Roaming\eM Client. You may have to show hidden items in Explorer to do that.

After restarting eM Client, enter your account details, and that should re-sync with the server.

If your account was setup as POP3, then restoring from a recent backup would be the best solution.

Thank you. That is what I thought.