eM Client downloads mail addressed to Verizon.net to gmail.com account as well as to the Verizon account

I have eM Client set up to download from Verizon.net and gmail.com to separate accounts in eM Client. My main account is Verizon.net, and it is working fine. But eM Client is also downloading mail from Verizon.net to the gmail.com account. Has anyone encountered the same problem?

Hi, do you have any rules enabled? eM Client does not include a feature that would merge your inboxes or forward the items to the second account without user confirmation, please check if rules are disabled and that no message forwarding is setup on your gmail server either.

What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About? Also can you please make a screenshot of the issue that shows messages directed to a gmail account in your yahoo inbox?

Are you seeing any errors thrown by the application?

I have checked my Verizon account and determined that it is not set for mail forwarding. I did not check the Gmail server because the mail is coming into my local Gmail account from the Verizon server.

I am using eM Client version 6.0.21372.0.

I do not have any rules enabled that would account for this problem. I have only two addresses to be blocked in the rules.

I am not seeing any error messages at this time. I am attaching a screen shot of the home screen showing a list of all messages in the local Gmail folder. All have come from the Verizon server.

Thanks for any further help that you can provide.

Hi Dave, unfortunately there’s no screenshot attached to your reply, can you please navigate to Tools > Settings > Advanced and enable IMAP logging for both of your accounts and rules logging under general?

Save the settings, restart the application, replicate the issue. When the error reoccurs, please restart the application again to quit the logging session and go back to the advanced settings window to submit the logs to us.

Please submit the logs with your screenshot to [email protected] and include a reference link to this forum topic.