eM client doesn't show all my Gmail Labels - how to show all Categories listed in left side panel?

eM client doesn’t show all my Gmail Labels - how to show all Categories listed in left side panel?
I have ensured ALL MAIL and ALL Labels are set to Show in IMAP, I have removed and re-added the account, yet still I only see 2 Categories in the left side panel that correspond with my Gmail Labels, How can I set it to show ALL the categories please?

Right click on your @gmail.com account at the top left and then click “Show / Hide Folders”. Then click on whichever folders / labels you want to show.

Also sometimes when you setup an existing Gmail account in EM Client the mail folders are there “Under the Inbox” , but you don’t always see them by default.

Click the Black arrow that is pointing to the right (that shows next to Inbox on the left), and you should then see all your exiting Gmail folders under Inbox. Alternatively Dbl-click on the Inbox and this should also expand any folders under the Gmail Inbox.