I downloaded and executed 8.2.1237.0 (free version ) today. I could not open the program after it completed. I located the release file on the the internet and executed it again, selecting the option ‘Repair’. Part way though, it stopped updating and displayed a message indicating a file was missing . All I could do was select ‘OK’ and it ‘backed out’ of the ‘Repair’ program.
Missing file ‘fil04EA72ED3A0C997E7DA61815306B2C07’
I would appreciate it if someone could locate the file on their system and provide me with a copy along with it’s location
If you are comfortable executing these steps, give this a try:
(1) Delete any installation files you have downloaded.
(2) Uninstall eM Client, making sure not to delete your database directory when asked. This will ensure your settings and data remain in place.
(3) If it exists, delete C:\Program Files (x86)\eM Client
(4) Download and install the latest version from the Release History.
(5) The latest version of eM Client should then start with all your data in place.
Back in business!!!
Thanks for your solution
Glad to hear the good news, enjoy!