eM Client capabilities, which product do I want?

I need to buy some email archiving software to store both my work Outlook 2010 email and my personal gmail. I also have some old PST files from Outlook (prior version) that I would like to import. Then be able to search the combined stored files, purge the old stuff, etc. I will store the results on a USB flash drive (1 TB), to carry with me. Does this tool do all that? If so, what does a personal license cost, for my home PC and work one both? Thank you for your help?

I would not recommend to use eM Client, if you intend to use for portable. The database from eM, and the reliant of .NET from eM does not make a suitable candidate for a portable environment.

Thank you for the info, I’ll keep on looking for another tool. It’s hard to sort them all out, comparing features, so I really appreciate your direct reply. Thanks again!

You can store your database at USB drive if you specify that in menu Tools->Settings->Storage at all the computers you use with eM Client. But you will need to use same eM Client versions at all computers (database is only back-compatible regarding to versions).

That not really ideal for portable. A portable environment means the program would work off portable - no registry entries, no reliant on other programs (so no program need to be installed prior for the software to run). Not to mention the data should be designed for this type of purpose - the least possible write count and be able to handle unexpected removal. EM is just not cutting and raise too many issues to be portable.

. The Best Way to Use Highlighting

The last step to creating a perfectly defined and contoured face is to highlight your key features. You can use a liquid, cream, or powder highlighter in the color and shade of your choice. For this step, a shimmery product is preferred. If you are using a powder highlighter, clean your small fluffy brush from the face contouring step and use it to brush the highlighter on the tops of your cheekbones, down the center of your nose, in the middle of your forehead, and on your cupid’s bow. If you choose a liquid or cream highlighting product, repeat the same steps using your fingers and blend out lightly. For a long-lasting effect, layer your products by first using a cream or liquid highlighter, then going over it with a corresponding powder highlighter.

All done! Now you know how to use your makeup to contour your face and all you have to do is practice. It may take you a few times and a little experimenting to find the right colors, but you’ll be amazed at the difference a few contouring tricks can make.

Want to learn how to apply your makeup like a professional? Find out how you can get a free professional makeup kit with a lifetime membership of makeup video tutorials. You will even get 10% off at the world’s largest cosmetics store with FREE worldwide shipping!

Rachel Sheldon is a freelance writer and makeup enthusiast. She keeps tabs on all the latest trends and makeup lines and loves to experiment with new looks.

The first thing that you want to do is use aNew OPI Nail Polish white eye crayon to cover your eyelid. This will act as a base for the eyeshadow. Makeup Do: Do make sure that you use something creamy here to ensure that the eyeshadow will stick. Your work here doesn’t have to be very tidy because we’ll smooth it out later as we blend it over with colors. You do want to get the crayon all the way down to your lashes though, and go all the way into the crease of your eye with it. When you’re done with the crayon, you can smooth it with your finger to create a nice and even consistency. This will eliminate any bumpiness and fade the white right into your brow bone.

Next, use a light tan makeup shade which is similar to MAC’s soft brown. It will create a ginger, cookie-like shade just over your eyelid. Work this into the outer edge of your eyelid (the outer half of the crease). Makeup Don’t: This would be considered a matte color, and I wouldn’t recommend a shimmer here because we want to keep this on the neutral side. We will be incorporating shimmer into the highlights with this method later on. Use a small domed eyeshadow brush to pat it down and smooth it from the outer edge to the inner edge.

Now were going to use the golden pale brown, which is almost like a sandy, honey color. Load up your brush and apply it directly to the center of the eyelid. Makeup Don’t: Don’t touch the inner corner with this golden pale makeup because we want to reserve that spot for the shimmer. Next, we are going to use creepy linula color, which is an off-white which matches the redhead skin-tone. Apply this just underneath your brow to even out the tone. This will give you a really nice blended look.

Next, we use a medium warm brown on the very outer corner of the eyelid, just above the crease. For this shimmer, we’ll use a soft fluffy brush and Coastal Sense 88 palette shimmer. The color to use is the gold shade, one over from the top right corner. Place this directly in the inner corner of your eyelid. Just tap it on very lightly as it contains tons of shimmer. If you have blue eyes especially, this shimmer will really help to offset them. You also want to apply this same gold shimmer to the outer edge of your eyebrow - again, in small amounts. Swirl it in with that brown we applied earlier to the top outer corner of the eyelid. This will help to smooth out the effect.

Lastly, take some more of the chocolate brown matte color we used previously, and apply it to your lower eyelid with an angle brush. This should help your eyes to stand out and pop.

Labor Day not only marks the end of the summer season, but also summer fashion as well. I’m sure you’ve heard the old fashion adage, "don’t wear white shoes after Labor Day! ". Does this same restriction apply to pink lip-gloss? What about lime green eye shadow? Always wanting to be cosmetic-ly correct, I enlisted the help of hair stylist & make up artist extraordinaire Shea-Shea Johnson co-owner of Thaanx 2 U Hair Salon. Shea-Shea’s impressive celeb list of clients include Alicia Keys, A. J Johnson, Gary Dourdan, Kellita Smith, Kerry Washington, Spike Lee & Tisha Campbell. Anyone talented enough to powder fine @(#* Gary Dourdan’s nose is definitely qualified to share beauty secrets with a wanna be like me. Read on as Shea-Shea offers us some "MAC-nificent suggestions to transition beautifully into Fall.

Changing Faces
Q. With cooler days ahead, I asked Shea-Shea if wearing hot, bright colors on our eyes and lips is breaking “the rules”?
A. "Simplicity is key. I don’t follow “the rules” but I do believe in keeping it simple. If you want to wear a bright eye shadow it’s important to apply it in moderation, and make sure it is blended well. Mac Powder Blush The object is to not let the eye shadow over power your face.

Fall into Beauty
Q. Can you recommend any essentials as we transition into Fall?

A. "Hydrating the skin is essential! Drinking water is the first step to having healthy, dewy skin. Also, it is important to continue to use a moisturizer that contains sunscreen. Sunscreen not only protects our faces from sun damage but also acts as a barrier against cold winter weather. So skincare first, then makeup. For fall I prefer natural, earth tones like Samoa Silk eye shadow. Tan-Ray eye paint, Peaches blush, & Oh Baby lip glass, all by MAC Cosmetics.

Beauty Express
Q. With the end of summer also comes the beginning of school. For many moms with school age children, that can also mean less time in the bathroom. Any advice for looking polished in say 10 minutes?