eM client automatically reduces the file size when you scale the photo in an email

Is it possible to insert a photo in an email, reduce it and send it without changing the file size of the photo. eM client automatically reduces the file size when you scale the photo in an email

When you reduce the size of an image in whatever application, the file size is reduced proportionately because there is less data. It is like asking to reduce a paragraph of text by half, but still have the same number of words. Doesn’t really make sense.

How are you inserting the image into your message? Maybe I am misunderstanding your question as normally when you insert an image into a message in eM Client, there is no file involved as the image is embedded in the message.

When I do the same in an email made with webmail, the recipient can then bring the photo back to the original size. Apparently this is not possible with eM client, the new size is final.

Then don’t change the image size. If you want the recipient to get the original size, don’t reduce it. I thought that was obvious. My analogy above works here as well. If you want to send the recipient 600 words, don’t send them 300!!!

If you want to change the default size that eM Client pastes the image into the new message, you can do that in your settings.