eM Client and Edge explorer

Has anyone been able to use eM Client with Edge browser to send emails by link or page. Internet Explorer has a custom setting to send links or page by email and it will use eM Client to send. As stated, Internet Explorer will not be part of windows 10 in one of the upcoming updates. Edge has a Share in the header. But can you use eM Client for mail. Looks like it will only use a Microsoft product.

Clicking on a link using any browser will pass the mailto link to the default email application. So check that eM Client is set as default.

You will find this setting in your Windows Settings > Apps > Default Apps, then scroll down to the bottom and select Set default by app.  Click on eM Client and choose Manage.

That did not work. When I click on Share in Edge and it brings up to add eM Client to mail account, I get an error and it will not add it.
Any other help.
Thanks

Sorry, I misread the initial question. You asked “Has anyone been able to use eM Client with Edge browser to send emails by link or page” when it should have been “Has anyone been able to use eM Client with Edge browser to send link or page by email

Seems it is one of those peculiar things about Microsoft where it will only use another Microsoft app like Mail to send the share. The strange thing is that it reads my contacts from eM Client.

About all you can do is copy the page link to clipboard, either from within the share option, or the address bar. Or maybe discuss this issue on a Microsoft forum as the same result is there  with other email applications.

If you do discover anything, it would be interesting to know the result.