eM Client 9.1.2109.0 crashing in Windows 11

With the install of version 9.1.2109.0 running in Windows 11. When ever an email contains ‘Download pictures’ hitting on “always download pictures from this sender” there is an immediate crash!

An eM Client window is left saying eM Client has stopped working!
Clearing this window starts eM C again.

update to v.2125 and see if the issue remains.

domingo 21 agosto 2022 :: 0934hrs (UTC +01:00)

This is NOT a general release and should NOT be installed unless specifically instructed by eMC direct
The history of all releases can be viewed Release History | eM Client

¡Buena suerte!

¡Saludos desde Valencia la soleada en España!

skybat

[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

Where (URL) does one find any beta versions to try and see if the problem above is fixed?
So far there appears to be no reply for eM Client!

lunes 22 agosto 2022 :: 1315hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hey @Damon62

I am sorry I can not give you that information, if it is considered appropriate it might be supplied to you direct from eMC.

¡Buena suerte!

¡Saludos desde Sevilla la soleada en España!

skybat

[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

@Damon62 Softpedia has the latest versions, but there is no official designation that they’re beta versions. The only inference is they might be is that eM Client isn’t listing them in their release notes.

Thank you. Softpedia has version 9.1.2114 and eM Client has version 9.1.2109 at this web site.
But as per my original message ALL these versions crash under these circumstances:

“When ever an email contains ‘Download pictures’ hitting on “always download pictures from this sender” there is an immediate crash!”

I am unaware whether the programmers are aware of this or are fixing it!