eM Client 6 not synching all my Hotmail emails (emails from Aug. 28 till now are missing)

I am new to eMClient. I just installed eMClient 6 (was using WL Mail before that, but recently it kept crashing). It took 3 days to synchronize all my mail/contacts etc. (with the PC working 24/7 with DSL at 5meg download speed) with eMClient.

I have two accounts: Hotmail and Gmail. Use windows 7 Ultimate 64bits on HP desktop PC with 8 gig memory.

Question1) The two accounts are listed Gmail first, and Hotmail below it. How do I reverse the order so that Hotmail is further up and Gmail is below it.?

Question 2. The synch has been completed. All my emails , contacts, etc. appear in eMClient…EXCEPT all the emails in my Hotmail in-box between Aug. 28, 2013 and the day I started the synch which was just a few days ago. ( All my gmail emails appeared without any problem- it is only a problem in Hotmail in-box) How can I have those emails appear in my eMClient inbox. - is there a limit to the number of mesages that you can hold in any folder??. I checked again my web Hotmail and my Windows live mail folder, and all those messages are indeed there.

Hi,

1. in Tools - accounts click on account of your choice and move it by using arrows under accounts list.

2. I will need your IMAP logs, go to tools - settings - advanced, check IMAP under your account, apply and restart eM Client.

Simulate steps that leads to your issue and after that send logs… to [email protected] together with this topic’s URL in subject.

then you can turn logging off.

Nut it can be caused also by limitation fo how much emails can be synchrnonized from Outlook.com server at once, do you still have this issue?

regards
Jan

I seem to be having a similar issue.
Only have a single hotmail account being accessed via eM Client 6.
Today I have received 10 emails if I look at Hotmail via a web browser.
Only 4 of them are showing in eM Client.
Regards, Chris