eM Client 5.0.17944.0 always crashes upon startup.

Today I started eM Client, and it asked if I would keep the log files, because they’ll use too much disk space after a long while. I let it delete the files, and now the client always crashes on startup, giving me this error message (plus the report, that I didn’t attached).

My one clue, that I reinstalled Skype recently.

I tried to modify the registry, of no avail.
________

eM Client (5.0.17944.0)
Windows: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1, Framework: 2.0.50727.5420
The following error has occurred:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly ‘NSkype, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: ‘NSkype, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’
at MailClient.SkypeInterop.SkypeListener.Initialize()
at MailClient.UI.Forms.formMain.OnLoad(EventArgs e)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

the NSkype.dll was not found in the eMClient install directory. Try to reinstall eMClient, or uninstall and install it again to see if it helps

Strange, I haven’t deleted anything. Nevertheless, your solution worked, many thanks!