Duplicated folders

Hello, I started in these days to use EM, but after the creation of my personal folders, I have many of them duplicated and empty, just in a cursive and light grey font. When I delete them, they appear after 2 or 3 times, is it possible to stop this problem after any sync and reboot.
Please see image.

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards

Enrico

Hi, what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check for the exact version number in Help > About?

What mail service are you currently using with eM client? Can you please check for the exact release number in Help > About? What mail service are you using with eM client?

Do these folders contain any other subfolders, as it is not possible to remove a folder completely using the application’s interface unless the the folder has all its subfolders deleted before.

Thank you,
Paul

Hello Paul and thanks for your reply, the version of EM client is 6.0.21372.0, I am using a FASTWEB service. The automatically created folders contain sub-folders (and they contain email that I removed several times) but after removing them they will go out again after sync.

Thaks for your help!

Enrico

Hi again Enrico, do they contain a single message in all cases, the same? Can you make a screenshot of the message and try to remove it using Shift+delete?

Also please try to remove the subfolders before removing the greyed out folder from the list, this should allow you to remove the first level folder.

Hope this helps,
Paul

Hello Paul, please see the screenshot, I tried to remove them in many ways but they re-appear and they are full of the same messages all the times.

Best regards

Enrico

Have you tried what I suggested? E.g. remove the last subfolder first, then remove the subfolder below etc. You can’t remove a folder that contains another subfolders until the subfolders are removed.

Thank you,
Paul