drafts appearing mysteriously

While working on multiple projects, I find that a draft of an e-mail that I’ve sent appears in my drafts folder.  I didn’t press save as draft or anything like that, it just got saved there. And when the message had been sent, it still shows as a draft (both in drafts and unread messages)

I get something like this also.  Usually there are multiples, one saved at each autosave interval while I was composing.  They appear after the mail has already been sent, but not with every email, it is sort of random. 

I posted on another thread here about 2 weeks ago: https://forum.emclient.com/emclient/topics/draft_email_problem

The same to me

Hi, what version of eM Client are you currently using and what mail service are you using?

Thank you,
Paul.

For me it is version 6.0.20617.0 and Yahoo mail.  Thanks.

I am using version 6.02.0617.0 which is the latest, I believe?
And g-mail.

I am using 6.0.20631.0. Own Mailserver (IMAP).

The post above reminds me, I should have said that I am connecting via IMAP also.

Can you please go to Tools > Settings > Advanced and turn on IMAP logging for the problematic account that this issue occurs with?

1. Save the settings
  2. Restart the application
  3. Replicate the issue
    When drafts are not deleted, go back to the advanced settings window and click on “Send logs” and send the logs to [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul.