draft emails not deleting when sent

Hi guys,
I’ve been using emclient for around a year and love it (except the conversation element missing). Things have been working great but now I’ve got a problem. When I compose emails (either replies or new), the draft saves as expected but when I send the mail, the draft is never deleted so I end up with every email I’ve composed as an un-read item in my draft folder
Thanks in advance
J

Hi James, what version of eM Client are you currently using?
What mail service are you using? Are you seeing any errors from the application?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul, sorry being a bit stupid should have included this!
I’m on the latest client (6.0.20617.0) using Gmail and no error messages
Thanks

Hi again, can you please try to update your client to this, more recent release and check if the issue persists?

http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.20773/setup.msi

Thank you,
Paul.

That’s worked…thank you very much. Very strange though that firstly it didn’t find any update as I’m sure I’d forced it to check last week and why it started doing this in the first place. Oh well…working now and that’s all that matters
Thanks

Hi again James, that’s possible, we differentiate between minor updates and major updates, minor updates are pushed to a limited number of users and then are distributed manually to other users.
So it’s possible you have not received an update reminder.

Glad it helped, please let us know if oyu come across any other issues or questions, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.

Thanks for the update and the update! One other question, which I’m sure you’re asked loads, when will the promised conversation feature be released?
Thanks

Hi again James, conversation view should be included in the next version of eM Client.
However there’s no set date for the release yet.

Thank you,
Paul.