Downloading emails round and round

Hi,
after an upgrate to eMc 6, there is a problem occured in my eMc. Almost every day the program keep downloading the emails again and again. The downloaded emails suddenly vanish and the downloading starts again. The most problem is, that this happens with emails which are more than a year old. It means, that every day hundred of my emails are being downloaded again… Knows anybody, what to do to stop it?

Hi Hana, what version of eM Client are you currently using? What mail service are you using? Are you using IMAP or POP for receiving email?
Can you make a screenshot of your account settings from Tools > Accounts > Your problematic account?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul, I am using version 6.0.20154.0. Mail service - hotmail.cz. So far I know I am using POP for receiving emails… Please find attached a screenshot - is this what you want? There is nothing to see…

Hi again, can you please go to Tools > Settings > Advanced and turn on AirSync logging for the problematic account?

1. Save the settings
  2. Restart the application
  3. Replicate the issue
    When the issue occurs again, can you please go back to the advanced settings window and click on “Send Logs” and send the logs to [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic?

Also do any errors show up while this is occurring?

Thank you,
Paul.

Dear Paul,
thank you for your help. The problem seems to be solved so far. When the issue occurs again in the future, i will come back to you
Thx
Hana

Ok, thank you for the update, let me know if you encounter any other issues or if you have any questions, I’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.