double spaced format issue

I can’t find the help for this problem. Hope you can help. My inboxes are being displayed in double space format. Not sure how this switched but I can’t figure how to get it back to single space. Thank you

Hi Patti,
I am not sure what exactly does this issue look like, could you take a screenshot of it for me?

Regards,
Olivia

thank you. just got it. it was a settings that it went to for some reason. the size of the lines. I like this group!

Hey Patti, could you be more specific about where you found the setting for the size of lines? I just installed the latest update of eM Client (12/14/15) release, and now my e-mails are being displayed in double-space…

I’m having the same issue. Plain text messages are now displayed with double-space line spacing. Can’t find any setting that affects this behavior.

Hey Emmett - I created a different discussion for our issue. Hopefully Patti replies here, but if not maybe the other one will get attention, if enough people comment and “Me-Too”. Thanks! Here’s the link: https://forum.emclient.com/emclient/t…

Hey Patti, could you be more specific about where you found the setting for the size of lines? I just installed the latest update of eM Client (12/14/15) release, and now my e-mails are being displayed in double-space…

Hi Emmett and Luis,
I’ll be addressing the topic in the new thread.

Regards,
Olivia