don't see images in eM Client

Hi,

So, I’m unable to see images in my emails in eM Client. But when I open the same email at gmail.com, I’m able to see them.

This is after I click on “download images”.

Thanks.
– Gagan

First of all please check the Privacy settings in the menu: Tools - Settings - Mail - Privacy and make sure you have allowed displaying of images here. 
If it won’t help, you will have to check Internet Explorer settings as eM Client uses IE core for messages displaying. 
You can also try to reset IE settings in the menu “Internet Options - Advanced - Restore Advanced Settings”, as well as “Internet Options - Advanced - Reset”. It should help.

still the same…
i restarted the app, disabled my firewall/antivirus (comodo)

What version of Internet Explorer do you have?

I was having the exact same problem here. Running on version 5.0.17944.0. After seeing you ask about internet explorer, I realized this could be an issue with it rather than with eM Client directly. So I reset IE’s settings under “Internet Options - Advanced - Restore Advanced Settings”, as well as “Internet Options - Advanced - Reset”. Then I closed eM and restarted again, and it is working nicely now.

it works!
Just reset IE settings.
Thank you!

Is there a similar fix with Firefox? I can’t find one.

Hello,

eM Client does not use anything from Firefox, it still uses IE core to display emails (html. pictures and text) plus it takes printer settings from it.

so if you have similar or same problem you still need reset/update IE even if you don’t use it.

regards
Jan