Domain extension junk emails

I’m receiving more and more junk emails from the extension xyz ([email protected]).
Before you even ask, yes, xyz is a legitimate extension name. I read that it’s related to the xyz generation.

Is there a way to add an extension to the black listed domain list?

Thanks.

Hello Luke, unfortunately first level domains can not be banned using eM Client as eM Client does not include any advanced junk filtering options. You can filter out specified emails or second level domains using @domain.xyz by using the blacklist.

However note any filter setup in eM Client will only be processed when the message is received by eM Client while it’s offline, if for example you’re using multiple devices, other devices would not be able to detect this unsolicited email.

To filter out unsolicited email, I can recommend setting up a server filter, if available on your mail server, or using one of the third party solutions such as spamihilator and others.

Hope this helps,

Paul:

“eM Client will only be processed when the message is received by eM Client while it’s offline”
Should I assume you meant online?

Hello again, yes sorry about that, must have been one of those autocorrect situation, or just me. I certainly meant online.
Hope this helps,